Nothing makes me happier than to be a Dominican friar. I am so excited about the things that God is doing in our province. Generous supporters have made it possible for us to build a new novitiate. Vocations to our province are growing. Great things are happening in our graduate school of Theology. We have accepted the friars from Puerto Rico into our province, and they are already providing blessings.
I am a Dominican friar of the Central Province, and I believe strongly in the evangelizing work we do. Would you help? To learn more about how you can help and what you support, go to the donation page for the Central Province (USA), the Province of Saint Albert the Great. You can also make an online donation there.
FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER!!! Would you consider a gift to help? I did not get the chance to create a fundraiser for my birthday. But as we approach the end of the year, I am hoping many of you would consider a gift. It greatly helps us to continue our preaching and ministry. Thanks so much for your kindness. Let us pray for each other. https://www.facebook.com/donate/3134037650251306/
By giving TODAY…
- You help sustain the life and ministry of all our friars, from those just beginning formation in the Order of Preachers to those who have given their lives in service to the Church and now are limited to prayer and community life
- You help friars serving in parishes and ministries where human and financial resources are limited
- You help underwrite tuition, books, and living expenses for our student brothers preparing at our own Aquinas Institute in St. Louis, MO, for a lifetime of ministry
- You help fund the operation of our novitiate in Denver
- You help the Provincial and his Provincial Council provide financial resources where they are most needed in the province
I would be humbled if you would consider a gift to our 1216 Annual Fund. Enter your contact information below, or email email@example.com and I will make sure you receive materials to give to the 1216 Annual Fund. All Gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The Society for Vocational Support provides financial support for our novices and student brothers in formation. Soon, because of the generosity of many, next year’s novices will move into a new novitiate building.